Studying abroad

During your studies, you can spend a semester or academic year (usually in the third year of your bachelor) studying at a foreign university with which Utrecht University has an exchange agreement. You will be supervised by the International Office and the host university. Take a look at the destinations page to see where you could go. Also check your programme page for more information about conditions, procedures and costs (go to: search programme > study programme > study abroad). Furthermore, the International Office recommends attending the information meetings organised in September and October. Also watch the International Office's knowledge clip on studying abroad, which discusses the main points. To view this clip, you need to log in with your solis ID. Would you like more information about studying abroad? Then contact the International Office or drop by during the walk-in consultations on Mondays and Thursdays between 11.00 - 12.00.